Monday, March 3, 2008
update on my stolen diaper bag
i recently got a call from the reporting officerand he said they had a lead on the fingerprint that was lifted from my yukon,one problem,IT WAS MY FINGERPRINT!!!!!! i hated to hear that now this person has just gotten away with stealing a diaper bag!!!! thats all for today,I think i have the flu!! ttyl!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so discusting. At least I can learn from your experience, and always take my diaper bag with me, or lock the door... :>)
Nice to hear from you...Blessings to your sweet family!
I got your message on my blog. It is a very small world. We only live 45min. from Rutland now. We live in Zaleski, OH, it is near McArthur, OH. Chris pastors a church here. We love it. It is nice to be near the Rutland Fam. and my parents live 10 min. from Rutland. Brian got married and his wife is expecting a little boy. His wife is professional cook. Hopefully we will be able to meet some day.
So now they have YOUR fingerprints!
* sigh * You just don't expect that to happen in Friendsville.
Glad to see ya blogging! :) If/When we move, we can keep up with what's happening with yas.
hello there.. hows it goin?? Just thought I would say hi!!!!
Hey, I've wondered where you've been! Post some pics to your blog! i'd like to see your family! ~hugs
Post a Comment